Tuesday 9 February 2016

Need inspiration for design projects?...Check some of my works

I am waiting for your opinions in the comments section. And also waiting for your works!!


A little bit of product design



1. Running shoe sketch. Very interesting but it's a pity I didn't take it farther .



2. Another shoe sketch. The idea was to reduce it to the basic principle (sole and elements to keep it from slipping). Much more like a sandal, but still different.













3. 20 min pencil sketch of my running shoes. Don't know exactly what was the point in doing this. I would say exercising. 















4. Actual project of a aesthetic as well as ergonomic teapot. What was tricky about this was the fact that it was supposed to start from a grid  and develop the teapot based on it. I think i did pretty good. What do you think?











5. 1:1 scale polystyrene model


















6. Same model. Another angle

















7. My first ever car sketches. I don't know how log it took me, but the car is not my idea. It is a Renault sports car.












8. Exploded view of a wall plug. I was amazed by the interior architecture that we don't normally pay attention at. Good way of exercising critique view and drawing as well.



















9. An exercise of form exploration based on modules (excepting the top left one). It's not very obvious, but they are supposed to be chairs.















These are only bits of my product sketches and projects. I will post even more if you like them, because I am trying to create a precedent so that those of you who want to share with us won't feel nervous.

Please leave messages in the section bellow and tell me what you think.  I will post more if I get good or at least constructive feedback from you.

And as usual: "Try not to be a man of success, but rather try to be a man of value."(Albert Einstein)

No comments:

Post a Comment